Valentine’s Day DIY Candy Bouquet
- Heart shaped wrapped chocolate candy
- Wooden skewers
- Felt or artificial flowers
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Mason Jar (but a vase will work)
- Scrapbook, tissue paper or paper napkin
- Styrofoam or floral foam to fit in base of jar
TIP: Felt flowers and hearts can be found at Hobby Lobby or the Target Dollar Spot. Wooden skewers are available at the grocery or dollar stores in the kitchen aisle.
How to Make Valentine’s Day DIY Candy Bouquet:
- Starting from the top of a wooden skewer, hot glue the back of 4-5 pieces of wrapped chocolate candy.
- Next, hot glue a flower under the candy. You can make your own with felt or buy a pre-made flower. Make 3-5 sticks.
- Place a Valentine’s Day themed napkin, tissue paper or sheet of cut scrapbook paper to the inside of a clear glass jar. You can use a printed jar or vase and skip this step, but make sure it has some weight to it to prevent it from tipping over.
- Then, place a piece of floral foam or styrofoam into the jar. Cut to fit as needed.
- Place the sticks into the foam in the jar facing one direction.
- Lastly, tie a ribbon around the front of the jar. Hot glue a felt sticker in center of the bow, if desired.
If gifting or using these individually, snip off the pointed end of the wooden skewers with cutting shears.
I shared these chocolate candy heart sticks on one of last year’s Valentine’s Day tablescapes. You can see more pictures, and learn how I style a Valentine’s Day table here.